Stars - Bruins brawl

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Hallywood, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Hallywood

Hallywood Well-Known Member

2. wall of tvs

wall of tvs Well-Known Member

Sportsmanship at its finest, haha.

3. gc8

gc8 Well-Known Member

I hate Avery :mad:

I realize it wasn't all him...but I still hate him

4. Goalie

Goalie MNSubaru Goaltender

:laugh: Awesome

5. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

You just gotta love when the hate boils over to the point where the next hit is bigger than the hit before. Then the only thing that can top it is a big ass kicking.

Russ

6. Impreza 2.2 T AWD

Impreza 2.2 T AWD New Member

lol I dont get. you wanna fight join the UFC

7. wall of tvs

wall of tvs Well-Known Member

Move out of our state, please. :biggrin:

8. Impreza 2.2 T AWD

Impreza 2.2 T AWD New Member

what do you mean? this wasn't in MN was it?

9. gc8

gc8 Well-Known Member

lolz!

10. 9blackmax6

9blackmax6 Well-Known Member

lol wow i was just about to say...wow someone is going to comment on this and say, theres more to hockey than fighting, ya know yada yada, like we dont know that hockey isnt just one big boxing match....WE GET IT THAT THERE IS MORE TO HOCKEY THAN FIGHTING durr.
    took the words right out of my mouth as i scrolled down. i actually had a string of hope that said omgwtfnowaywow! i cannot beleive that no one has said anything like this yet.
    and then the all classic response that is expected when you say the above statement.

in conclusion. hockey players be the judge (including myself) we know hockey is ment to be played as hockey. but since there is contact in the great ice game there is bound to be words thrown around and aderenaline is gonna be on the rise. with high testosterone levels will come fights-in theory

so if you dont want to or cant hande to see the fights. go watch basketball.:laugh:;)

please take this with a large dosage of sodium because i dont want anyone to get the infamous rump-ouch!

11. gc8

gc8 Well-Known Member

That's what I tell everyone who claims hockey is nothing but fighting....idiots

12. tmarc12366009

tmarc12366009 Well-Known Member

At least Avery is willing to fight and do his best to back up his cheap-shots...

Guys like Mel Ott, Matt Cooke, or Brad May are just a bunch of pansies and take their cheap shots but when times comes to take their medicine, they back away from the fight and run to have their teammates fight all their fights for them. That gets old if I am one of their teammates...

If you are a big enough man to take the cheap shot, then you better be a big enough man to get what's comin to ya!

Pretty cool exchange either way! I know when watchin the Wild get in confrontations like this between the Ducks, or Canucks, or any other rival for that matter, it sure gets my blood boilin!