STEAL THIS CAR, if you can

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by Se7enrex, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wrxpeed

wrxpeed CobraPeed

I always put my utec in the security mode. That thing will never turn over. Gladly, it never got tested in a real situation although I did forget to switch it off a few times and regardless to say it lives up to its name. I was confused as hell a couple of times and was that close to calling a tow truck once...

2. Colin

Colin Well-Known Member

I also know someone who was sued over a anti-theft device designed to hurt the theif. A hotrod guy i know. Compressed airtank filled off his horn (loud) compressor to power a piston that would swing a pipe out from under his car on both sides if the "serious" trip on his alarm went off. Broke some highschool kids leg pretty badly when the kid tried to joyride it.....

3. lil_awd

lil_awd New Member

One of my Coworkers told me to put a PitBull dog inside my car's rear leg room. Then they will never get out of the car. lol (thats the best Idea I've heard)

4. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

Best idea until the Cop and Humane Society gets to you. Plus you'll find a dead dehydrated Pitbull in the back of your car. Another thing... the dog will $#@! all inside and make a mess before he goes. I would say you'll win a "Best Kept Dog" in this years Animal treatment award ROFLMAO.

5. TSTRBOY2004

TSTRBOY2004 Well-Known Member

HUGE carpet snake.... keep it in there for fun....

6. ImportImage

ImportImage Vendor

yeah insurance is your friend....but i've had good luck...knock on wood...i've had dents intentionally put in cars by people...but never stollen..I probably just jinxed myself...but any car that i love i wouldnt leave somewhere i dont feel is safe aka viper..

the mercedes? im in it well...steal it for me so i can get another tax write off for this year ;)

7. snbrd4evr

snbrd4evr Well-Known Member

I know this is kind of old (like 1998) but what the hell...

http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/africa/9812/11/flame.thrower.car/

I say kill switch to the fuel pump and don't have expensive crap in visible sight. I'll probably do it when I get the suby back from Mike :)

8. tjamz

tjamz Well-Known Member

added my comments

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.