Subaru Nationals

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by subie-roo, Sep 4, 2018.

1. subie-roo

subie-roo Well-Known Member

Subaru Nationals is a few weeks away but has moved from Byron, IL to Morocco, IN. Unfortunately I am no longer as close, but at 140 miles away vs 480 miles away (MN) I am significantly closer.

I am attending, and am opening my home up if anyone needs a place to stay on the way to or from. I have a queen in my guest room and a twin and can easily fit a few blow-up mattresses if needed.

If anyone is interested PM me. See you there!

2. Silky21L

Silky21L Well-Known Member

Thats a kind gesture! I won't be going, but be sure to cheer on my friend, last years unlimited class champ, and Minnesota native, Nate Wielkiewicz! He is a solid dude with one quick car.

3. Nhibbs

Nhibbs Well-Known Member

That dude is a tool tho.

4. joebush44

joebush44 Well-Known Member

Wow. Seems like a pretty unnecessary comment. I don't personally know Nate, but he seems like a decent dude to me from a few interactions I've had with him on social media. I'm sure there are people on here that think the same of you, but no need to go out of your way to broadcast it on a public forum.

(...unless you're being completely sarcastic because you're buds - if that's the case, it's not obvious.)

Anywho...

Anybody thinking about going to this event, I highly recommend it! There will be some fast ass cars this year as it seems lots of the heavy hitters from last year made changes over the winter to their setups. Should be a great event!

Silky21L likes this.