Sun Control of Minnesota

Discussion in 'Vendor Directory' started by Sun Control of MN, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Sun Control of MN

Sun Control of MN Member

Sun Control of Minnesota is a family owned and operated business that offers Professional Window Tinting Services for Cars, Homes, and Businesses as well as Paint Protection film, and Window Shades. We have been in business for over 35 years with members of our staff having over 200 years combined experience.
    We offer a complete line of Window Tinting services for Automotive, Commercial, Residential, & Marine applications. Including Decorative Frost Films for glass enhancement; Safety/ Security Films for Anti-Theft and Blast Protection and 3M Paint Protection Film for Automotive Rock Chip Prevention.
    We provide the quality that competitors can’t even touch.
    Our Mission is to Provide the Highest Quality Service, Products, and Installation in the Solar Energy Control Tint & Glass Film industry.
    When you call Sun Control of Minnesota, you can be sure that you’re getting the best the window film industry has to offer.

Call us today for a special offer!!

And remember...Don't squint, window tint!

2. Sun Control of MN

Sun Control of MN Member

Just finished tinting a Subaru Outback!
    Call us at 651.490.1060 to book your next appointment!

Attached Files:

3. Chris05WRX

Chris05WRX Member

I have been thinking about getting window tint, but have not done so due to strict MN State Laws. Is it true that you can only legally have 20% tint all around? I also heard of many people getting pulled over with legal tint just because. Let me know, thanks.

4. Sun Control of MN

Sun Control of MN Member

Legally in the state of Minnesota, on any 4 door sedan or 2 door coupe, it has to be at 50% all the way around. If you are looking to go darker you have to either have it done at our shop in Hudson, WI or you need to have a prescription. For more details, give us a call!

5. Digital_Bees

Digital_Bees New Member

What kind of deal can you swing on 3M paint protection films? I'm thinking about getting it done, and I had been in touch with a shop out in Wayzata. But if you can get me a good deal, I may do it there when the weather FINALLY turns... Gracias.

6. Jerf

Jerf Well-Known Member

I don't think they visit the site much anymore, but they are still around. I actually have an appoinment Saturday with them in their Hudson shop. Give Todd a call.

7. Digital_Bees

Digital_Bees New Member

Will do, thanks.

8. babiker712

babiker712 Well-Known Member

So OptimusRob used to work for them and did a tint for me (full car 180) I called and found their prices our now 270. I emailed CC asking about why there was no MNSubaru discount and she stated current MNSubaru discount is 229, but they can't offer prices lower than that due to vendor pricing increases. Just a heads up if you're looking