Sunday morning drive Oct 10

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by bikerboy, Oct 6, 2004.

1. jprice

jprice Well-Known Member

Next time go to the track.. no gravel, no corn. ;-)

Glad you're ok Fuji.. I hope everyone learns about driving on the street from this.. never take it to the max on the street... too many unknown variables.

2. PHATsuby

PHATsuby Well-Known Member

here are some pics, i have some vids too, but someone would need to host them. or i could do a little editing and put a vid together:)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

some awesome scenery, unfortunately this is the only one i got.
    [​IMG]

enjoy!:)

Ben

3. Dynapar

Dynapar Well-Known Member

sweet Pictures, i wanna see that video!

4. bikerboy

bikerboy Subie GOD Staff Member

Ben

WHERE IS THE COW!!!!!!!!!!

Send an email to Steve-o on the list and he will host it!

5. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

U turkey's, I recall giving Brother Fuji a hint earlier; I guess your the highlight of the day!

2 BAD I missed out!

C

6. PHATsuby

PHATsuby Well-Known Member

a hint on how to go in ditches?

Ben

7. Musashi

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by PHATsuby

a hint on how to go in ditches?

Ben
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

A hint that his is not a sanctioned event and I didn't want to be responsible for driving his car off the Wisconsin cliff.

C :D

8. RallyNavvie

RallyNavvie Well-Known Member

If jp doesn't want to host it here I have a good 5GB daily at my site. If you can edit it in DV AVI (should be native from a digital video camera) and get that source to me so I can compress it.

9. FuJi K

FuJi K Well-Known Member

eh.....late entry + loose gravel + rearend comes around. It's not that I over drove it, I took the line where there was loose gravel. If I did over drive it I wound have plowed straight ahead.

10. jprice

jprice Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by RallyNavvie

If jp doesn't want to host it here I have a good 5GB daily at my site. If you can edit it in DV AVI (should be native from a digital video camera) and get that source to me so I can compress it.

Yes, unfortunately I don't have the bandwidth to host vids (yet)..

Thanks for the offer RallyNavvie!

-Jordan

11. bikerboy

bikerboy Subie GOD Staff Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by FuJi K

eh.....late entry + loose gravel + rearend comes around. It's not that I over drove it, I took the line where there was loose gravel. If I did over drive it I wound have plowed straight ahead.

Cough overdrove Cough

12. Musashi

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by jprice

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by RallyNavvie

Yes, unfortunately I don't have the bandwidth to host vids (yet)..

Thanks for the offer RallyNavvie!

-Jordan

Send an email to Damian see if he wouldn't mind hosting it on his server.

C