Sunday morning drive Oct 17

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by bikerboy, Oct 11, 2004.

1. MNAutomatic

MNAutomatic New Member

awsome pics. Look like some fun roads but unfortunately I did have to miss out on this but ohwell

2. RallyNavvie

RallyNavvie Well-Known Member

Apparently I didn't go on the roads with the rest as my car is not in any of the pictures :p

Actually it was probably because I was so far behind all the time :D

3. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by RallyNavvie

Apparently I didn't go on the roads with the rest as my car is not in any of the pictures :p

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Apparently so, cuz someone keeps wanting to play catchup and do some monster TOPSPEED testing. Luckly you didn't have a COW about the whole thing! :D Glad we had you to watch our backs.

Thanks,

C

4. BigFnE

BigFnE New Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by RallyNavvie

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

yeah, the only pictures we were in were the field shots (page 5). hence the billboard photochop. here ya go:

[​IMG]

5. RallyNavvie

RallyNavvie Well-Known Member

Sweet, I don't drive an import anymore. I don't have to take crap from the domestic rednecks up here anymore :D