Swap meet + car show.. INFO POSTED

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by jprice, Apr 15, 2004.

1. John16V

John16V Well-Known Member

When I could ask her...but got some bad experience taking a girl you know what i mean Vic ;) But maybe I should ask just in case.... ;)

LJ

2. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by John16V

When I could ask her...but got some bad experience taking a girl you know what i mean Vic ;) But maybe I should ask just in case.... ;)

LJ
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

John, it doesn't hurt to have a girl with you all day so you can sweet talk her into racing against you once she learns how to drive LOL.

3. John16V

Vic is your wife and kids going?? If so, make you sure you have your sign up that read "baby on board"...oh wait you have that up ever if the kids are not with you ;) :D

4. yosmiley

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by John16V

Vic is your wife and kids going?? If so, make you sure you have your sign up that read "baby on board"...oh wait you have that up ever if the kids are not with you ;) :D

No the wife and kids are spending the day with relatives. As you stated... I've always have a sign that reads "baby on board" that's why my child safety lock is always on :D even for myself hehehe.

Hint: By November, I'll need a child seat for my WRX soon LOL.

5. John16V

Congratuiation, Vic!!!! :D

6. yosmiley

Congratuiation, Vic!!!! :D

Thanks bro... I guess you can say this is the official announcement. Now it's time to save up money for the new one. No more spending on my car for awhile.

7. jprice

jprice Well-Known Member

Congrats Vic!!!

OT: you on IM at work?

8. yosmiley

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by jprice

Congrats Vic!!!

OT: you on IM at work?

OT: Now I am LOL

9. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

Vic, all those pron site has finally paid off! LOL! Just playin with ya. Congrats on your new family member! :D

10. yosmiley

Ahahaha... thanks man... homie da clown never shoot blanks LoL.

11. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

another one of vic's clones runnign around eh? lol just kidding man...gosh am i that late..i'm like the last to know about this..oh wait...there's still fuji....CONGRATS! Bro!!!!

12. yosmiley

Don't worry Lue... I haven't told many people... just thought while I'm at it... I might as well make it official.

Yeah... Vic is having a baby... oh no wait... not I... it's my wife who's having the baby... or in the wifes sense... WE'RE Having a Baby.

13. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

i might not make it this saturday..gotta work...

14. subi_2.5rs

subi_2.5rs New Member

congrat to you vic....is it a boy or girl?....and you having a baby..wow now that i gotta see....j/k....so meet at 10 am?....

15. John16V

What time are we going to meet tomorrow at boarders???? Anybody??!!?

16. igofast

igofast New Member

I'll be at the movie theater on 55 and Vicksburg at 11:30, see you guys then.

17. MNAutomatic

MNAutomatic New Member

I be at the movie theatre at 11:30 but prolly a little earlier just to make sure I dont miss all yall. My number is 612-889-2292 and the name is jordan, if any of you start running late and want us to wait up or go ahead. So far it is me, Igofast, and yo smiley I believe. Holla if anyone else is gonna meet us there