Sweet STi vid

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by Steve-o, Dec 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve-o

Steve-o Administrator Staff Member

2. Steve-o

to those raping the xbox..

Lets hear some speeds.

3. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

I cant even get it to connect. Could be a problem on my end since im at work.:(!

4. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

This vid reminds me of Matt's little parking lot crop circle.

5. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

Got it to work! Thats pretty bad ass! So in order to do ****ty's like that would you leave the DCCD in the auto mode or all the way back?

6. Speedemon

Speedemon Well-Known Member

sweet vid

7. bikerboy

bikerboy Subie GOD Staff Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Dream

Got it to work! Thats pretty bad ass! So in order to do ****ty's like that would you leave the DCCD in the auto mode or all the way back?
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

You can do them either way, just do not do it in lock. I would advise you make sure your oil is full and you dont do them more that 15 seconds. Bad things could happen

8. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by bikerboy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Dream

You can do them either way, just do not do it in lock. I would advise you make sure your oil is full and you dont do them more that 15 seconds. Bad things could happen
    Ya I dont plan on doing that all that often. Looks like fun though!

9. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

Ya, but its wet pavement, lets see him do that on some dry stuff.

Russ

10. FuJi K

FuJi K Well-Known Member

I've done a couple of those before. I've dont it on dry pavement as well. Burning rubber smell ewww when I left the vents on and it cloud the inside of my car. My center diff is still good!

my DL speed was 230ish kbps

11. 1SIKWRX

1SIKWRX New Member

so what exactly do you do with the xbox? for my ps2, i can burn games to a HD and run all the games using a boot disk. for the xbox, u can make it like a mini pc?

12. Steve-o

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by j0hnniz

so what exactly do you do with the xbox? for my ps2, i can burn games to a HD and run all the games using a boot disk. for the xbox, u can make it like a mini pc?

depends...

I have 2 xboxs. One that plays games off the harddrive as well as does almost any media related thing(play movies, music...whatever). The other one runs linux, you can see it here: www.thelinuxserver.net

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.