The Holy Shift Knob - STi 5spd OEM $80

Discussion in 'For Sale : Car Parts' started by unhguy78, Oct 23, 2019.

1. unhguy78

unhguy78 Well-Known Member

In my search for the perfect knob, I landed on this $160+ knob. Was it worth it? Absolutely. It really was the perfect shift knob: super comfortable, nice weight to it, the leather prevented the cold metal burn. I really wanted to keep this to remember my car by, but I am going to put the money towards some new tires for my new car. The pics show how the leather in perfect shape. The top obviously has wear on it from years of use; it is a shift knob after all, the phone close up certainly make it look worse than it is in person.

IMG_20191022_172224.jpg

IMG_20191022_172216.jpg

IMG_20191022_172233.jpg

Lloyd and Krazylegz1485 like this.
  2. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

“Nice knob” bump!

If I still had my WRX, this would be in it! GLWS

What is the new ride?

Zeeshan and unhguy78 like this.
  3. pleiades

pleiades Well-Known Member

That is a quality knob, and they're definitely not cheap but are well worth it. I got the same style for my 6spd before I swapped with @ryjacobs for a WC Lathe Werks titanium sphere (wanted something a bit heavier). Didn't know they made that style for 5spd.

unhguy78 likes this.
  4. unhguy78

unhguy78 Well-Known Member

Thanks guys. It's definitely not something that a lot of people get since there are great aftermarket options, but none of them had the leather which is really nice!

I needed some towing power and my dog grew larger than I thought he would so I'm in a '17 SRT now. It's more or less the SUV version of a WRX/STI lol

tangledupinblu likes this.
  5. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

Nice!