The new project has arrived **PICS**

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by Steve-o, Sep 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 02blubru

02blubru Well-Known Member

That cleared it up.

again, I am new trying to get to know you guys, also flat broke nothing better to do

2. Squiggly

Squiggly Squiggly

lol yeah im broke too.. welcome to the club.. everytime i start saving for a wrx something bad happens and i owe someone lots of money.. anyway i know your short on money but it costs the club a litle bit of money every time u post so u should try saving up for the membership.. its 20 bux and u get two club stickers.. plus u wont get hasseled about being a post whore.

3. 02blubru

who do I pay? Will they be down at FS friday? I can pay them then after I get paid. I did not know it cost the club to post or that there was a membership fee. This is a great club (minus the load of crap I just got, even though I deserved it) and I am more then happy to help it grow and pay for a membership.

second what did your above message say when you were giving me crap about 70 post?

4. Squiggly

Squiggly Squiggly

yeah the more bandwith we use i think it costs us more.. i think u can either pay justin.. his sn is justin or russ wrx1 PM each of them.. russ can get your stickers and except money i believe and justin can collect your money..the membership fee is mandatory.. i think they just prefer that u pay if your going to post alot.. a noob is somone who is new and doesnt understand... leet.. or 1337 meens cool .. pwned means dominated.. and we use numbers in place of letters when ever possible

5. Steve-o

Steve-o Administrator Staff Member

It doesn't cost too much to run the site cause I got us an awesome deal on hosting. Anyways we encourage donations to help cover the cost, because it is a good deal, but not free.

Plus we have like 130gb of bandwith each month... I think on average we use 8-10.

Steve

6. 02blubru

I will be at FS friday and or saturday night and will pay then. I just pmed Justin and russ to see if they would be there to accept the donation and so I could get my stickers. It is a great club and a great site props to who started it and who keeps it going

7. Mar48

Mar48 Well-Known Member

<--- not a post whore .. except for this post

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.