Tint Group Buy - Street Scenes

Discussion in 'Vendor Announcements/Sales/Discounts' started by wrxpeed, Apr 15, 2006.

1. wrxpeed

wrxpeed CobraPeed

I can check with my buddy who runs it to see if he could still match the price.

2. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

I would be down for this once I get my new ride, hopefully in the next few weeks...

3. wrxpeed

wrxpeed CobraPeed

It looks like the best he could do is $200/each for the tint job of 2 cars. The price of tint went up substantially in the last year or so and obviously his costs have to passed onto customers. He said that's still a $30 discount off of regular price of $230.

Bryan

4. segfault

segfault Well-Known Member

Should this come around I'd seriously consider doing both my WRX and MINI too.

5. webcrawlr

webcrawlr Well-Known Member

Just call and ask for the MN Sport Compacts discount. I think I got all 5 widows done this time last year for 175.

6. wrxpeed

wrxpeed CobraPeed

If we can get 5+ cars do go get tinted we should be able to get a discount. All who are interest let me know.

7. Drinyth

Drinyth New Member

Ehh. They just offered a special over at MNsportcompacts.com in September for $175. So unless tint prices they went up in the last month, I dunno how much I buy that as an excuse.

It's their shop and they can charge whatever they want. But I'd rather hear "sorry, we can't do that price at this time" than "the price of tint went up substantially". The latter seems rather... fishy. Especially if they can do the price for a group buy.