Vandalized last night, ho-ray

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by Zola, Jan 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zola

Zola Well-Known Member

I never put a "wiring pigtail" on my EDM headlights, the connections were all soldered.

EDIT: Nevertheless, I sent the seller a question about the appearance of the low beam bulb. I phrased the question in a way that does not reveal the answer I am expecting to hear. Depending on that answer I will be able to say if this was one of my lights or not.

2. Zola

Zola Well-Known Member

Could have been in an accident and damaged the other one beyond the point where it would be sellable.

3. titanium

titanium New Member

well I wish there was 2 I dont like my stock lights.

4. Sogonerg

Sogonerg Anteater

Sorry..Joel I got jacked about 4 yrs ago in my apartment complex...My car was right in the middle of the parking lot with lights and one noticed anything or just do not want to say anything. Anyways the cops say that there is asian gangbangers that go from apartment complexes and dealerships between BP/BC and Minneapolis/st. paul and vandalize only Imports. I hate to say it...But the cop said they were hmong. They STOLE my NOS! :cry:

5. Sogonerg

Sogonerg Anteater

They do that so that they can hit up numerous cars at one time.

6. Zola

Zola Well-Known Member

+1 on that, having stock lights again after 3+ years with the EDMs is really awful. I don't see any likelihood of me getting another set...they are hard to find and there's no chance of getting as good of a deal as I did back then. Plus they would probably just get ripped off again. :roll:

7. asiandude

asiandude Well-Known Member

man suck to hear all this. i switch from a honda to a subaru for a reason. my honda got stolen 4 time in 1 year. man stupid people need to stay with their stupid car, not subaru

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.