Vehicles at Walser, Owned by Members Here?

Discussion in 'FS: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats' started by 125cc, Jan 23, 2017.

1. 125cc

125cc Well-Known Member

2. TMF

TMF Well-Known Member

I'm not aware if either were owned by members, but both of those look clean and stock, and they come with the lifetime powertrain warranty. If I didn't already have my FXT, I'd be seriously considering those!

3. MNGman

MNGman Well-Known Member

Do you think they'd let me swap parts at the dealership?

4. powdered toast man

powdered toast man Member

I looked at the gray one before purchasing my white one. Only briefly looked at it, but it looked clean. Car gurus says they are asking 3500 over market price. They don't negotiate on price, but maybe they will update if you mention it to them.

TMF likes this.
  5. TMF

TMF Well-Known Member

Really want a new one eh? Would you be gaining much besides wider fenders? If anything I'd keep it stock and run it in DS!

6. MNGman

MNGman Well-Known Member

No not really. Mine is one of the good ones! Not much to change really, exhaust, intake, tune, hitch, sways, blah, blah, blah...
    Just not seeing anything that would replace it on the market or coming up. Might have to consider just getting a little newer version, or holding out for the miracle that Subaru makes another hatch in the future.

TMF likes this.
  7. TMF

TMF Well-Known Member

Yep, totally hear ya. Bring back the hatch!

8. 125cc

125cc Well-Known Member

Thanks for the input guys! He went and test drove both cars. He has some decisions to make now.

9. JuStaWRX

JuStaWRX Well-Known Member

There was about a 3 minute period of time where I legit thought about seeing what I would get to trade in my FXT for the grey one... It's my ideal WRX!

10. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

Just 3 minutes? C'mon mang.;)

11. JasonoJordan

JasonoJordan Well-Known Member

I bought both of my vehicles through walser dealers. My BRZ from Burnsville and my Jeep from Hopkins. Was not really a fan of my sales guy at the Subaru dealer in Burnsville.

12. pillboy

pillboy Well-Known Member

Based on a couple of other used cars listed there, if it is a local car it would have Minnesota plates on it. I suspect the ones with Walser advertising placards are from auction and originated out of state.

13. powdered toast man

14. Just-someone

Just-someone Well-Known Member

Carefully inspect WRXs and STis from Walser. 1 of 10 cars will actually be a nice clean car with no issues. There's been a few that's been poorly taken care of. Drove a bad WRB WRX with a bad 5th gear and turbo .

15. SimRacer

SimRacer Well-Known Member

I bought my 08 sti from Walser Subaru and the first night I had it while sitting in a drive thru for 15 mins, the car started to overheat.. turns out the head gaskets were bad. They told me that they did a full inspection on the car..... hard to believe that. I took the car back the next day and they told me to basically **** off since I didnt buy the warranty...which by the way they pushed and pushed and pushed on me.. which made me think that they knew about the over heating but didnt want to fix it for free... I will never go back to walser

16. Stormtrooper1

Stormtrooper1 Well-Known Member

I can't believe they pulled that. I'm also surprised that Walter doesn't offer a 3 day 500ish Mike return the car period like Luther does.

17. powdered toast man

They do

18. Just-someone

Just-someone Well-Known Member

It's illegal for dealers to force customers to buy warranty . BUT that should fall under the lemon law since it was in the 30 day period when your car went .

19. JasonoJordan

JasonoJordan Well-Known Member

Minnesota Lemon Law. Popularly known as the “lemon law”, Minnesota's motor vehicle warranty statue was created to help protect you when you buy or lease a car, pickup truck, or van, which is still under the original manufacturer's warranty.Apr 13, 2015

tangledupinblu likes this.