Wanted : 2 MNSubaru operations positions... Again

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Front Office' started by WRX1, Feb 16, 2011.

1. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

I am looking for 2 members that wish to help out with the site.

Position 1 - Event Coordinator.
    -- This position will ultimately be the main point person for putting on all of the main MNSubaru events. As a site, we would like to put on 3-4 large events a year. This position would be responsible for getting the event set up. Those duties would include finding and securing a time and location, getting any food orders/deliveries taken care of.

Position 2 - Vendor relations.
    -- This position would be the point person between MNSubaru and our current and future vendors. This position will be responsible for securing current and future discounts with current vendors and getting new vendors signed up with MNSubaru.

At this time, neither one of these positions are paid positions. There will be perks (free/discounted merch, etc) that can be provided as compensation. Unlike in the past, these positions will actually need to work a bit.:biggrin: There will be no fancy title just to hang out, if you can't do the job and don't have the time to commit to helping out the community, then please do not apply.

Unfortunately I do not have the time to take care of all of these duties and run the website. I am willing to help out as much as I can, but currently I just don't have the time to do it all.

If you are interested in help out, please let me know and we will try and work something out.

Thanks
    Russ

2. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

Back to the top with this again. We never really got a event coordinator and our vendor relations guy has gone MIA.

So if you are interested, please feel free to speak up.

Russ

3. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

Anyone??

Russ

4. Bielke55

Bielke55 Well-Known Member

I might be willing to take back the Event guy... Now that the MNSOC stuff is gone.

5. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

I will shoot you a PM tomorrow with some of the details and we can go from there.

Thanks
    Russ

6. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

Back to the top. We are still looking for a vendor relations guy/gal that is willing to score some killer deals for everyone.

Russ