What’s it worth?

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by Austin L, Feb 17, 2023.

1. Austin L

Austin L Active Member

2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS coupe, manual transmission. Pretty clean vehicle most it’s life out of state. 155,000 miles. I’ve owned it for 7 years and just don’t drive it as much as I’d like/have another project I’d like to put the money in.

Attached Files:

joebush44, Nhibbs, euro and 4 others like this.
  2. Chux

Chux Well-Known Member

Clean 2 door Manual trans RS? Pretty sought after combination. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if it would bring $10k+

3. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

I’m with Matt. Probably $10k-14k. I personally wouldn’t list it for under $10.

And make sure that you’re sure! I don’t think that the opportunity to own another clean one will come up very often. They are getting more and more difficult to find. Good luck!

4. Austin L

Austin L Active Member

Thank you! That’s definitely going through my head. I know it was hard to find it when I did… I’ll probably sit on it a couple months and go from there.

5. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

Well it looks pretty sweet! I would recommend “Bring a trailer” if you decide to sell. Get it viewed nationwide and it will probably bring more than $10k:thumbup:

pillboy and Austin L like this.
  6. Chux

Chux Well-Known Member

Yea, one of the auction sites (BAT, Cars and Bids, etc.) would be a very good idea.

Austin L and euro like this.