what happened to everyone?

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by LVT, Apr 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

here's a pic of us last yr...there was that many subys...now there's like only a few left....pic taken by jesse...cred. to him.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. imported_n/a

imported_n/a Guest

Um, I'm new here so I dunno..., but where are all the other cars..., mostly Subarus, :( , Although thats a good thing, :D ,sms.

3. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

There is more than that now. We just haven't had any meets to get everyone together at one time.

Russ

4. Chin

Chin Well-Known Member

mmmm, look at that beautiful WRB STi second to the end. Just wait until the RS comes out of the garage this spring... JIC FLT2RS coilovers at a super secret damping and spring rate (well, not really super secret), single stage brakes, relocated Odyssey battery, weight reduction, race tread, on top of the other "fixes" already done. She's going to be an autox and track screamer!

Christian

5. FuJi K

FuJi K Well-Known Member

Christian, you have to give me a ride in your car with those coilovers, that's what I'm looking at down the road. You going to the Meet this Friday at Bloomington Subaru?

6. bikerboy

bikerboy Subie GOD Staff Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by FuJi K

Christian, you have to give me a ride in your car with those coilovers, that's what I'm looking at down the road. You going to the Meet this Friday at Bloomington Subaru?
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

what meet?

7. EchoWrx

EchoWrx New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.