When Drifting Goes Wrong....

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by imported_n/a, Apr 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imported_n/a

imported_n/a Guest

2. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

Since when did FWD cars start drifting?

Ohhh, I love your signature. I gotta get a napkin to wipe all this drool. You got a pic of her naked for Vic and the guys? :D

3. imported_n/a

imported_n/a Guest

^Lol nah sorrie, havent found one yet, :D ,sms.

4. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kickin_81

Ohhh, I love your signature. I gotta get a napkin to wipe all this drool. You got a pic of her naked for Vic and the guys? :D

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Yes, do share :p

5. Chux

Chux Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kickin_81

I hate to be an @$$ about this, but it's one of my biggest pet peeves. Drifting has nothing to do with where the drive wheels are. drifting is simply using the cars momentum and some careful braking to break the back end loose. Powersliding is when you use the sheer power of the car to loose traction and slide sideways.

btw, I did this exact same thing in my loyale except there wasn't a curb, and it was a gentle uphill instead of a nice dropoff, mine ended with no damage [whew]. it's easier than you'd think, to drift a FWD car is to walk the line of understeer and oversteer, too much speed and you understeer into whatever's directly in front of you.

6. kickin_81

You know what? }:) You're pretty darn right. :p The only FWD drifter I know of is the EG Civic in Initial D... but drifting started with RWD cars, so that's where my ignorance stood. I wonder if there's any All Wheel Drifters around.

7. imported_n/a

imported_n/a Guest

There are AWD drifters. AWD just needs high hp to go sideways. FWD's can drift, but they lose speed during the slide, so exiting a drift with a FWD can be pretty slow, FR's can drift while maintaining the speed, but you can drift with any cars, sms.

8. MNAutomatic

MNAutomatic New Member

sucks for that guy, wonder he is gonna say to his insurance ;)

9. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

No More Zoom-Zoom for him :mad:

yang

10. subi_2.5rs

subi_2.5rs New Member

since last year with my camry on snow...e-brake..muahahaha...

11. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by GTR

guess he's just playing shady........:p

fwd dorifto is so fun...espcially why you fly off the curb...that's where all the hard work pays off...:eek:)

oh btw danny, you know there's an OT forum....:p

12. imported_n/a

imported_n/a Guest

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LVT

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by GTR

guess he's just playing shady........:p

fwd dorifto is so fun...espcially why you fly off the curb...that's where all the hard work pays off...:eek:)

oh btw danny, you know there's an OT forum....:p

Lol, I aint playing shady... She's only a model. If I do find her birthday suit, I'll show you guys, :D .

Whats an OT forum??

13. kickin_81

Here's a few pictures of her. Don't let your imagination run too wild. :p (Sorry, I didn't have time to shrink them; bigger is better)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Gspot

Gspot New Member

Is this going to turn into a "post random hot girls" thread like dtmpower.net has? :)

15. subi_2.5rs

subi_2.5rs New Member

**** fong...lol...i was looking at the pic and scroll down and saw your sell thing and thought that she was for sell....lol....

16. kickin_81

LOL, if she was Hmong... that's an instant $10,000. If you were caught holding hands, kissing, or practicing making babies in front of the elders during visits, that's another $5,000. :p

17. subi_2.5rs

subi_2.5rs New Member

lolz..yep..hope that wont happen...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.