Who is going to Ojibwe Forests rally in Aug?

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by phillepe, Jul 24, 2006.

1. 95lwrx

95lwrx Well-Known Member

possibly a large, i'll decide when i get there and if you have one my size left.:biggrin:

2. wrxjoe

wrxjoe Well-Known Member

I am new to the forums but I will be up on sat for sure and possible friday. i live just down the road in Detroit lakes, my name is Joe Olivieri and I have an 03 wrx sonic yellow. Hope to meet you all then, by the way if anyone has some side skirts they want to get rid of I really need some quick, if someone could bring some to the rally that would be sweet.

3. Cole

Cole New Member

I'll Take an XL

4. snbrd4evr

snbrd4evr Well-Known Member

I'll probably go for an xl... if it's too big I'm willing to fight for a large ;)

5. 83projectbrat

83projectbrat New Member

well guys, the time has come and its withen a few days of the rally, anyone else getting really exited?? i know i am, wrxjoe and I will be driving up from Detroit Lakes to meet everyone from the cities, i think i might recongnize a few guys ( i bought cars from), is everyone going to be in Bemidji at the speedway at 4:00 to see the cars take off?

6. 95lwrx

95lwrx Well-Known Member

i am very excited:biggrin: can't wait, just about to start getting my stuff all rounded up and ready to go.