Winona MN sti sighting

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by corradolove3, Dec 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corradolove3

corradolove3 Guest

Driving Wednesday on Sarnia (in Winona, MN) and saw a black sti with a pink JDM i badge. It didnt have plates on it in but it made my day! :) Just wondering if anyone knows who this beauty belongs to? Would love to see it again!

Alicia May

2. bikerboy

bikerboy Subie GOD Staff Member

Alicia, first welcome on your first post. Second, I dont recall a member from that area.

Matt

3. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

Welcome to the board! and like matt says, don't know anyone from there.

4. Xcelor8

Xcelor8 Well-Known Member

I "may have been" through winona a couple times last weekend, although my car is not an STI, nor is it black, but if you see a silver one (wrx), that may be travling along at a fair clip, on a twisty road near by, that could quite posibably be me :D

5. corradolove3

corradolove3 Guest

Well in Winona a WRX is not often seen so anything makes me pretty happy. And so it goes to show how truly amazing it was to see a STi. Its Friday now and im still on a high from it.... anyone on NASOIC?

Saddest part about all this, i drive a saturn and being the poor college student i am, only aspire to drive such a magnificant vehicle someday :mrgreen:

6. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

First, welcome to the board Alicia. Doesn't matter what car you driver, it's good in here.

7. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

A non impreza driver, WE DON'T care you are a SUBARU family NOW, how about that. Welcome Alicia, someday you will might ride that amazing AWD machine and experience that fun opportunities. PEACE

8. Justin

Justin Well-Known Member

Winona to the cities...wisconsin side...oh what a curvy wonderful drive. Welcome to the board.

9. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

Alica Welcome!

Where were you when we come thru there a month ago for our Fall Tour? :D You would gotten to see a very nice selection of cars!

;)

10. John16V

John16V Well-Known Member

Alicia,

Welcome aboard!! What that you on Naioc that I told you to come check out MNsubaru??

11. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by corradolove3

Well in Winona a WRX is not often seen so anything makes me pretty happy. And so it goes to show how truly amazing it was to see a STi. Its Friday now and im still on a high from it.... anyone on NASOIC?

Saddest part about all this, i drive a saturn and being the poor college student i am, only aspire to drive such a magnificant vehicle someday :mrgreen:
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

hey no worries, i dont even have a car...*sniff*..and yeah i'm on nasioc with the same SN...so is everyone here.

12. Speedemon

Speedemon Well-Known Member

welcome to the club

13. kongzilla

kongzilla Well-Known Member

hello, i dont have a car eigther. i run every where i go.

14. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

Welcome:D

I am subyless due to a stupid accident now.

I take the Bus now to the U of M:roll:

15. capone

capone Guest

I thought you were referring to me, but I was wrong since I haven't traveled through Winona lately. Welcome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.