Woman in a Blue Scooby?!

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by N1ceDrgn, Oct 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. N1ceDrgn

N1ceDrgn New Member

I'm just curious if she's here or if anyone knows a white gal that drives a blue scooby? I got buzzed in traffic yesterday by her.. I had about enough time to see the car come and go and notice a woman behind the wheel.. She was moving!!

2. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

3. Squiggly

Squiggly Squiggly

theres a "middle aged" lady driving around in my area.. chaska,victoria, chanhassen.. in a wrb wrx wagon with a CF hood..does that sound familiar?

4. N1ceDrgn

N1ceDrgn New Member

Sorry about that, I thought it was something for general but if 'off topic' is the place for things like this, I will remember the next time.
    As for where, I was out in that area yesterday, so it is possible. I don't know if my driving is slow or not but I did get buzzed by another guy in a white WRX last night going by the MN plate of SCUBYDU..

5. fobiawrx

fobiawrx Fabiola

i seen a girl today in a blue sube with black wheels on it. she was at 35e and 694.

6. N1ceDrgn

N1ceDrgn New Member

It seems that they're everywhere.. (hehehe) I was just surprised and impressed to get buzzed by her. I'm not familiar with coming across a woman in a sports car driving like a guy. I'm not saying they can't, I'm all for it but it's just not that common..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.