"Word on the street...." Local Honda hits 656whp

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by devildevil, Apr 25, 2008.

1. TSTRBOY2004

TSTRBOY2004 Well-Known Member

I hear ya... not what my posts were about though... I am sure you have done enough stuff yourself on your car... but I NEVER heard you boasting about how cool/fast/better your car was etc... and yours was one of the cleaner ones I had worked on too..

there is fun and joking around then there are guys who are dead set serious about being so damn cool.. but you ask them one thing that they did or is on their car and they are.. oh heres a list.. yada yada... you arent one of those... unless I hit a nerve ;) JK and yeah but you also sat and watched and got your hands a little dirty... well maybe picking up the oily rag.. ha ha... sorry if I hurt your feelings.. will pm my address so we can have a cuddle later ;)

I dont care how people spend there money.. I am just tired of the same people bitch about having none, then also posting WTB threads asking for mods etc when the day before they HAVE NO MONEY and cant afford gas.. yes you are right that's their issue..

sorry bud, but I was a little offended when you had that jab at me cause of the fact you know me a little better then that... but hey its the intranets and its serious ;)

peace mate

2. Dizmal

Dizmal Well-Known Member

A misunderstanding... You know I love all 3 inches of you :yumyum:

3. Dizmal

Dizmal Well-Known Member

Hahaha yeah I did a little... I'm not scared to with someone who knows what they're doing. But at the same time you're running a legit business and Mike usually is to. I'd only slow the process with the questions and wondering where tools are, lol

If it was just sitting in a garage at a house I'd definitely try to learn more or maybe just drink all the beer ;) :biggrin:

4. piddster

piddster Lone Wolf

I'm not advocating you totally loose the sarcasm, but in this instance it was a *ick thing to say to someone who just joined. He heard that some subie guys were saying things that were not necessarily true. I don't blame him for trying to set the record straight on here. If all of a sudden people were talking smack about me on MNSC, I'd probably hear about it, and I'd dust off my account to defend myself.

I have no problems with you Nate, but sometimes a little more tact with the noobs would be nice.

5. fobiawrx

fobiawrx Fabiola

hell no! noobs need a initiation period.

6. TSTRBOY2004

except nudes.. er noobs who come on and start firing... no respect earnt regardless of how nice their car is... screw em...

7. StatGSR

StatGSR Well-Known Member

^ start firing? idk wtf your even talking about now....

8. TSTRBOY2004

not sure what I mean...

actually I am just stirring the pot.. I said in my post that I looked forward to seeing this thing in person yada yada... I guess his little nipples got too twisted when I was sarcastic in the first paragraph.... sorry forgot the smiley...

God this site is getting so full of pissy little girls who cant take a joke... its a forum... its the internet... its NOT SERIOUS BUSINESS

9. fobiawrx

fobiawrx Fabiola

stop nate! your hurting feelings!

10. TSTRBOY2004

yeah I know... I am stopping now... I feel like my overwhelming urge to suck up to people is taking over me and from now on I will not be true to myself, but anyone who has a nice car I will worship, get on my knees (not to worship) and basically lick ass to make em happy...

so Fobia whats your address again.. I will bring my own rug to kneel on...

ok off I go I actually have some kids under 4 whom need less attention then some adults on here, and they AREN'T cry babies

11. fobiawrx

fobiawrx Fabiola

:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

12. StatGSR

thats really not necessary, but just being nice and ass kissing are 2 different things nate. but seriously dude, it looks like your the one looking for attention, cause your one of the people starting **** and whoring out this thread. but yea whatever makes you feel like your being the "adult" thats cool. im not looking to start **** with you nate, just pointing out how the thread looks.

13. devildevil

devildevil Well-Known Member

If this ^^^ was in reference to me, i in no way have a problem affording gas and mods. if i had a $ problem, i'd sell my jackstand queen i pay on every month instead of putting the $$$$$ into it i have! you need to chill dude. i was simply replying to the gas $ thread and agreeing with the rest of the world that it sucks.

It is a PPG 1-4 Helical cut DOG BOX with billet shift forks, stock 5th gear and billet syncro for 5th gear.

It really is a dog box. i'll do my best to drive it on the street. If i told you the deal i caught on it, you'd poop your pants 3 times over and have to pick your jaw off the floor. I just picked it up today from my friends bakery where it got shipped to FROM Andrewtech.

I told you congrats and everything already Joey. Chill out.

14. subynate

subynate Well-Known Member

hurray for ppg!

15. piddster

piddster Lone Wolf

Fair enough. I asked because a lot of people don't actualy know what a dogbox is and confuse it with a straight cut syncro box.

16. devildevil

devildevil Well-Known Member

Just so this is out there for EVERYONE to read... i did not make this thread to talk **** about joey or anyone. I give mad props and respect to joey for puttin the hard earned money into his car to get to this level and i made this thread simply as a form of discussion and to make it known to some of those who live south of D-town that there is some formidable cars on the road for the season that they may not normally hear about. Sure there have been haters and supporters but that is like with ANYTHING in life, you can not please everyone. Sure there is posts that may come off sounding like i am talking sh*t but it is not how this was intended to be viewed for those of you who think it was "so uncool of me" to start a thread on this topic. Say whatever you want about my car and the learning experiences i have had while building it, im totally cool with it and will tell you every last thing that is in it. I am damn proud of myself for what i have accomplished, especially when i used to be a lazy ass who wouldnt do any work on his own sh*t a few years back and the ONLY thing engine wise that i ever jumped into before this, was my Honda 4 wheeler. I apologize for all of you who have now wasted your time reading this post but i just needed people to SEE my intenions with this thread were not negative so they will get off my back.

17. wall of tvs

wall of tvs Well-Known Member

I'd take that car over 99% of anything that's on here. That s2k is dope.

18. Grayguy

Grayguy Well-Known Member

The only thing that really confuses me about this thread is why the hell is it in the phote/video section...weird.

19. subynate

subynate Well-Known Member

cuz he posted the link for the vid......hi max:wavey:

20. gran0393

gran0393 Well-Known Member

update...so this weekend at rockfalls he officially became the worlds fastest street going s2000 running a 10.6 on street radials! this car is flippin sweet!

21. Justin

Justin Well-Known Member

man i havent read a mnsubaru thread for awhile...i can see why i stopped.

nate man..seriously bro. :eek4:

22. TSTRBOY2004

meh.... crybaby...

I think his car is sweet.. his attitude is like a little girl... so cause someone has a nice car I should kiss his ass.. screw that... I stopped posting in this thread cause he was crying so much...

again like I said nice car..

23. AWDimprezaL

AWDimprezaL has more posts than you

fail for digging this crap back up.

24. TSTRBOY2004

exactly..

25. StatGSR

heres the vid.

26. 1_sic_rex

1_sic_rex Well-Known Member

Wow that thing is sick.

27. dipp

dipp Well-Known Member

with double the cylinders simple rule of thumb there is no replacement for displacement.

28. dipp

dipp Well-Known Member

i would also put 100$ down on that race count me in for easy money.

29. fobiawrx

fobiawrx Fabiola

im sure that race will happen this summer. nate made over 650whp last year and will have more this year. i can think of three hondas locally that will make more then 650whp this year and im sure will beat that time. thats a good time though and congrats on it.

30. HoLsTeR

HoLsTeR Well-Known Member

nates car is crazy.... thats all i have to say. i dont get to see too much of the late night highway pulls but he in that little honda stand up to pretty much everything that rolls with the crowd. cept the ocational twin turbo v8 monster. i cant believe this thread is still alive though.

that s2000 is fast but as said before, there will always be someone out there who will look at you in the rear view mirror.

side question:
    what do you think nate will be hitting as far as numbers this season? i just love how often i see that thing. most of the other really built cars dont see too much road time. thats why im such a fanboy of the black EK

31. fobiawrx

fobiawrx Fabiola

depends how much he pushes it. he is a member on hear and you could ask? im not going to spout off what i think his car is going to make but its going to be up there...

32. Dream

Dream Well-Known Member

Everything with Nate is a big secret, you may hear a number but its probably not the right number. All you need to know is you will never be fAstAr than him. lol

33. HoLsTeR

HoLsTeR Well-Known Member

your right. i talked to him once at carcraft. and when i saw him out and about at midway i was approched by one of his friends saying it was his car and acting totally serious about it. everyone who was trying to get info on the car didnt even get to talk to nate. its kinda crazy how down low he keeps his stuff. but i understand because im sure every honda car theif who knows about him would love to get their hands on it. i wonder how often he gets followed by peoeple.

34. AWDimprezaL

enough with this thread.....

35. TSTRBOY2004

yes.. tke it back to mnsportghey

36. AWDimprezaL

its not even that, its turned into a pissing match, props on having a fast honda, really, now lets move on.