Worx BOV FS

Discussion in 'For Sale : Car Parts' started by KaliforniaKid, Jan 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KaliforniaKid

KaliforniaKid New Member

Red annodized worx BOV brand new never used, I bought it and never installed it. $200 Buy it now and get a free brand new copy of "True Crime Streets of LA" your choice of PS2, Xbox or Gamecube. :D:cool:;) [email protected]

2. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

I'll let ya know. I was looking at gettting one. My current project requires a better bov than the stocker.}:)
    Let me know before you post it elsewhere, I would like to take a look at it.
    Russ

3. KaliforniaKid

KaliforniaKid New Member

Well it was posted on another forum before I posted here, if you want it, or want to see it let me know soon because there are a bunch of people interested, but I would rather sell locally.

4. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

Ya, I am interested. As soon as I get the money from Noah for the oil I will pick it up from ya. How soon do you need the money??

Russ

5. KaliforniaKid

KaliforniaKid New Member

i can wait a week or or two as long as I know you're going to buy it for sure. I just need to know so that I can tell other people it's sold.

6. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

I will rpobably pick it up from ya. I have a couple fo things going right now, but I will e-mail you later.

Russ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.