WTB(donate): xbox 360 racing wheel for donation to children's hospital

Discussion in 'FS: Everything else' started by SurlyOldManMN, Aug 28, 2017.

1. SurlyOldManMN

SurlyOldManMN Omdat fok jou Staff Member

I'm looking for a original xbox 360 racing wheel to pair with a cockpit and spare console I'd like to donate to Shriner's children's hospital (https://www.shrinershospitalsforchildren.org/Locations/TwinCities). I have an ad on CL for this as well, here's the copypasta text:

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/wan/6283888130.html

I bought a used FM3 branded playseat on impulse not realizing that while it's a nice sturdy rig, it isn't adjustable for a typical adult frame and the foot plate does not accept current gen pedals. It's useless to me without a lot of fabrication work I don't have the tools or skill set to do myself. I don't think it's worth much now that I know it's more or less only for use with last generation consoles... but I know these kids would love to have this while waiting for rehab sessions.

Attached is a picture of the playseat I have and the wheel/pedals I'm hoping to track down. If you have an original microsoft branded 360 wheel and are willing to donate please let me know. We can meet at Shriner's where you can hand it directly to their staff and get formal donation receipts if you'd like.

[​IMG]

Eazy_E_Rich and tangledupinblu like this.
  2. jubella2

jubella2 GC8 FTW

I have that wheel and pedal set in storage at my parents house. I'll be up there at some point over the holiday weekend and can grab it. I haven't used it in a few years but as far as I know it is in working order. I'll let you know when it is ready for pick up

3. jubella2

jubella2 GC8 FTW

@SurlyOldManMN I picked it up today. Hooked it up and confirmed everything is working. Let me know if you still want it.

4. SurlyOldManMN

All kinds of pm'd, thanks man!

tangledupinblu likes this.
  5. SurlyOldManMN

Picked up, thanks Jubella! I got the names I need at Shriner's. I'll get things sorted and follow through with pics soon.

pillboy, jubella2 and tangledupinblu like this.
  6. jubella2

jubella2 GC8 FTW