XTR Performance

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by NickGMN, Nov 18, 2015.

1. NickGMN

NickGMN Well-Known Member

I know they had a bad rep before but i Just wanted to say, I've never had a more pleasant expirience with an out of town shop, Chris hooked me up good on my clutch/flywheel combo and I recieved it in only two days. Easy 10/10.

2. xluben

xluben Well-Known Member

Just like all the other drop ship operations they can get you the parts most of the time and they're willing to undercut any other shop to get your business. It's when you have a problem when they fall on their face.

Google their name and you'll see that they're banned from nearly every major forum as well as black listed by companies like COBB, ISC, etc. Even when compared to most other drop shippers, this is one of the worst.

Do everyone a favor and support local businesses (or at least legitimate retailers) instead of trying to save a few dollars by buying from

3. NickGMN

NickGMN Well-Known Member

That's over 4 years old. It's easy to aquire one bad apple in a company and that can ruin your reputation as it did with XTR. I know chris very well. I buy most of my parts from DB and Grimmspeed. But they had the absolute best price for my comp clutch and flywheel. I've worked for a few local performance parts shops and frankly after working there I would rather buy elsewhere, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.