Yokohama Avid V4 all seasons, 5/32nd left 205/55R16

Discussion in 'For Sale : Car Parts' started by ShortytheFirefighter, Dec 14, 2005.

1. ShortytheFirefighter

ShortytheFirefighter Pokemans. I has none. Staff Member

Hey guys, I just switched to a dedicated snow so I won't be needing these anymore. They're a decent tire with a fair amount of tread left. Looking for 50 bucks, I can deliver to Firestone but not this Friday. They're here at the dealership if you want to check them out or pick them up. Thanks!

2. titanium

titanium New Member

Could you get a hookup on getting them mounted and balanced?

If so I might be interested. my 03 has the original tires on and they dont handel as nice as I'd like them to in the snow.

3. ShortytheFirefighter

Yup, I could probably do it for you. They were alright in the snow, but I wanted an upgrade. They're pretty good on dry and wet pavement.

4. titanium

titanium New Member

Sweet, I might come check them out tomorrow, 5/32 left means thats how much treads left? If so I might not be as interested but I'll still take a look.

5. ShortytheFirefighter

About half, probably a little less.

6. titanium

titanium New Member

how much would it be if I brought my car up there and had them mounted an balanced. I could use an oil change too.

7. ShortytheFirefighter

An oil change would be app. 29 bucks or so, and I'd take care of the mounting and balancing, it would just need to be after work for me to do it. Otherwise, it'd be about 60.00 to do the tires. I'll see if I can't work a deal of some sort.

8. titanium

titanium New Member

so $50 for 4 slightly less then 1/2 tread Yoko Avs 4's Sign me up. When works best for you? I've gotta go to a movie with t3h gf tonight.

9. ShortytheFirefighter

It'd probably have to be sometime next week, I'll check the schedule. Maybe on Wednesday if I don't have anything with the FD. I'll let you know tomorrow or Sunday.

10. titanium

titanium New Member

any word?

11. ShortytheFirefighter

Hey, sorry for the delay. I won't be able to do it this week. I'm going to look at a car tonight, Wed, Thurs and Friday I have to run to Hugo because I'm housesitting for one of the people here and they've got a dog with a bladder the size of a ping pong ball. Would next Monday work for you?

12. titanium

titanium New Member

Depends on what time, I'll be busy with the Datsun for a while but I might have some free time at the end of the day.