Ziptie Rally looking for 2011 Sponsors

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by carl, Dec 2, 2010.

1. carl

carl Well-Known Member

Normally I wouldn't post this kind of stuff but the team is running out of time to find and secure sponsors for next season.

As many of you know, Ziptie Rally operates 2 rally cars, 171 and 858 and our team is comprised entirely of MNSubaru members. For next season, the 171 car is trying to run a full Rally America National Championship after finishing 2010 2nd Overall and 2nd in Open Class in the Central Region. As you might imagine, going to a National entry is very expensive. We are finding ourselves short of the projected budget to successfully contest all 6 National events and are looking for help.

If you know of any companies that may be interested in partnering with ZRT during the 2011 season please contact myself via pm or my co-driver, Dave Goodman (s/n Scuba_Steve).

-Carl Siegler

[​IMG]

2. IzzySTi

IzzySTi Well-Known Member

I approve

3. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

Shoot me a PM and letting me know what you are looking for and I will see what I can come up with.

Russ

4. carl

carl Well-Known Member

we'll be representing at least one forum member's company next year! Hopefully we can add some more! Official press releases will be out toward the end of the year once the livery is redesigned

5. 03subyR

03subyR Well-Known Member

Have you tired Turn in Concepts as a sponsor? They sponsor a lot of Subarus.

6. JasonoJordan

JasonoJordan Well-Known Member

meybe gimmick would as well being they are local buis?