Ziptie Rally- website help

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by Scuba Steve, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve Well-Known Member

Our website needs serious help and we need someone local that would be willing to work for beer! :)

Anyone interested in helping us get our website up-to-date and maintaining it? Neither carl or myself have the time or knowledge to keep it running.

ziptierally.com

2. carl

carl Well-Known Member

scott (fondune) is currently running the site and you would need to coordinate with him to take it over. He was working on a re-design and I'm not sure how far he got but we have a lot of updating to do from the 2009 events. Scott's done a great job but with him being in duluth and everyone being so busy we've struggled to keep on top of sending him new material. We need someone local to the metro area who we can visit with often and sit down together to hammer out content.

3. samoya22

samoya22 Well-Known Member

I might be available? How much content and time are you thinking this project would demand from said web developer? We'd have to meet sometime after the 12th though, I'm on what has turned out to be an extended beer run in Colorado. It is safe to assume that I like beer and I am willing to work towards obtaining more of it.

4. carl

carl Well-Known Member

pm sent

5. pattertj

pattertj Member

If that falls though I would be more then happy to contribute to the cause as well. I'm not a pro web designer but I have a number of free-lance projects under my belt.

I too work for beer. :)

6. carl

carl Well-Known Member

how soon can you start working on it? we're trying to get it somewhat presentable asap because of sponsors

7. pattertj

pattertj Member

I have a late work night tonight until 6ish. I could start tonight, probably have something reasonable by this weekend...

8. boomer

boomer Well-Known Member

This is the best idea I have heard in a while. The Ziptie site is a little behind with content.