God lives in this thread!*If you don't care for Him,don't open it!*;)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by tangledupinblu, Jan 5, 2012.

1. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

Well, ya see, the problem is that December 1st has some significance...
    image.jpg
    It's going to be tough to talk the little lady into a gun night at Nathan's for awhile. The 22nd is a little close and anything after the 1st is unlikely. Lol

silver03 and TSTRBOY2004 like this.
  2. TSTRBOY2004

TSTRBOY2004 Well-Known Member

pffft... my wife will give her all the advice she needs ;)

we have 4 remember ;)

3. tangledupinblu

I do remember!! :D

Now, if you could swing this weekend or maybe next week sometime...i think that i could pull some strings to make the journey down there!

4. tangledupinblu

And FWIW, God is good and i hope that you all have an abundantly blessed day today!!

Phillipians 4:13
    We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.

5. TSTRBOY2004

Ill check.. this weekend is out.. got marriage small group friday and sat night going to church friends new house for dinner

6. TSTRBOY2004

Youth Group was fun tonight.. the Senior High Youth Pastor put on his 5th Annual Pumpkin Bowl event...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    EggNog chug
    [​IMG]
    Pastors Kids gets overexcited and jumps into everything without thinking.. end result is
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

k_thaosta and tangledupinblu like this.
  7. silver03

silver03 Well-Known Member

. I needed a good word on the simple task of trusting God... Joyce delivered!

tangledupinblu likes this.
  8. TSTRBOY2004

9. JeremyW

JeremyW New Member

Hey guys! Glad I found the post. I recently bought my first WRX and as I was thumbing through the forums I came across this thread. My family and I moved up here 6 months ago to start a church, we opened at the end of September in Lakeville. We are brand new but I'm glad I'm finding communities like this one. I hope to meet you all! God Bless! Oh, just in case you're interested, our website is www.orchardlakechurch.tv we would appreciate the prayers!

10. tangledupinblu

Welcome and congrats on your new pretty red ride, looks great!!

Glad to have another believer joining MnSubaru. In this thread we encourage prayer requests, testimonies, praises, etc, etc! My wife and i will be in prayer over your family and the new church! Praying that blessings pour over you and your new congregation!! :)

-Josh

silver03 and JeremyW like this.
  11. tangledupinblu

Well it's official, the Kingdom of Heaven was just increased by one!!!! Yaaaaay!

Please welcome our little baby girl...
    image.jpg
    ^(i'm wearing my MnSubaru:10yr anniversary shirt btw)lol
    image.jpg
    We haven't named her yet, but here are some of the fun details.....
    Name: "Baby" Storlie :)
    Weight: 8lbs. 5oz.
    Length: 20 inches
    Born: November 24, 2014 at 10:33am.

Momma Vanessa did an AMAZING job delivering her! She woke me up at 4am Monday morning and told me to help her count contractions. As she sat in the tub, we were counting them on an app at 50-60 seconds long and only 2-2 1/2 minutes apart! So i loaded up the Outback and our little "mother to be" and rushed them to the birthing house.

Vanessa did awesome, and by 10:30am(less than 7 hrs from the first contraction:blink:) we had our little baby girl! Healthy, beautiful, and naturally, just the way that we wanted and prayed for!

I am so excited to be a daddy and we are so looking forward to sharing her, raising her, and teaching her the "Kingdom Lifestyle" with all of you!!!

Love you all!
    -Josh

xodad2, Legsaucy, TSTRBOY2004 and 4 others like this.
  12. Se7enrex

Se7enrex Well-Known Member

congrats Josh!

13. tangledupinblu

Thanks Will!!

14. silver03

"Impreza Storlie" has a nice feminine ring to it...yes? or What about "Brighton"? There is a Subaru girls name somewhere here. Do it! Congrats Josh. You two are going to be amazing and wonderful parents.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2014
    EricS and tangledupinblu like this.
  15. EricS

EricS Nooberator

Congratulations Josh, she is one lucky little girl with you guys there to guide her through life! Re the subie terms, that's what middle names are for ;)

16. tangledupinblu

Grace Brighton Storlie! Hahaha, i kid.

Name has been chosen as of today...
    Grace aka"Gracie" Rose.

By His Grace, we have a healthy little girl!! :D

TSTRBOY2004 and silver03 like this.
  17. Legsaucy

Legsaucy Well-Known Member

Congrats josh and vanessa, she's beautiful!!

18. tangledupinblu

Thank you! It's been quite the journey this past week adjusting to her needs. But it has been SOOOOO worth it!

19. silver03

Josh, You know my daughter. With that said, I've spent the past 25 years adjusting to her needs...and so will you. Every now and than, its actually rewarding ;)

20. tangledupinblu

Lol, you've done a good job brother Rick!

21. silver03

Why is this thread, of all threads, quiet a week before Christmas? Imagine if you can, what it was like in heaven at that time this close to God becoming man...

22. tangledupinblu

Amen brother Rick! I'm sure that the Angels were rejoicing at an unimaginable level!

I was overwhelmed this morning on my way to work while thinking about how blessed Vanessa and i have been through the first few weeks of being parents! We have had an outpouring of love from our church and people have been bringing meals, offering to clean, and offering to watch Gracie so that Vanessa could get some rest or take a bath. I couldn't imagine what it would be like to not have God's love and their help to keep us moving!!

The power of God is so great and His ultimate sacrifice of His son is, and always will be, the most amazing, beautiful, all consuming gift that anyone could ever receive!

Lord i give you my most sincere praise for ALL THAT YOU ARE DOING in my life and also in the lives of my brothers and sisters!!!! You are SO good!!!!!!!!!!!

And You are the meaning of this day of celebration! Merry Christmas everyone!

TSTRBOY2004 likes this.
  23. tangledupinblu

Yep!

silver03 likes this.
  24. TSTRBOY2004

possibly people who post in here may actually be spending less time online and more with their families and God ;) jk

25. TSTRBOY2004

glad you typed that or I wouldve bible slapped your ass so hard..

My boss who is super tolerant or is trying to be (working for the UofM) said we should have a 'Holiday Party' for our own shop... I said it was a great idea on 1 condition...

that he doesnt call it a 'Holiday' party but a Christmas party... I said I am tired of pussies worried about offending the simple minded... and if he continued calling it a Holiday party I would be offended... and that the only reason it is a 'Holiday' is because we celebrate the birth of Jesus (wrongly of course).... semantics aside.. his jaw just opened and wasnt sure what to say hahaha

(same guy who sat me down to make sure I could work with a client/student who was transgendered... lets say.. a guy who was almost a girl... not sure if the important parts have been lopped off... I said sure... Im here to do my job not tell freaks that their choices in life are sick.... I think my boss keeps me around cause I entertain him)

26. tangledupinblu

I meant to type "Happy Holidays Everyone!"

Stupid auto correct! ;)

27. tangledupinblu

This song defines Christmas for me!

I would take that over a fat guy in a red suit any day!!

silver03 likes this.
  28. TSTRBOY2004

thats it... Im gonna pistol whip you when I see you next... but then I will pray for healing haha

I also recommend Bob Johnson's message from Bethel in Redding called... Orphans Heart... I had the file.. went to find it.. cant.. will track it down...

29. tangledupinblu

30. TSTRBOY2004

31. TSTRBOY2004

32. tangledupinblu

Excellent version my friend! Had the tears rolling. I can't help it, when i hear 20-30,000 people singing out, rejoicing over our God...gives me goosebumps and brings tha tears! God is good!!!

TSTRBOY2004 likes this.
  33. tangledupinblu

This is the song and verse that has stuck with me the last couple of weeks.

Psalm 103:12-
    "As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us."

He obviously knew exactly what He was saying when He said it...because you can not find a further distance!

34. tangledupinblu

She's getting bigger! What an amazing experience, learning to be a dad. :) Grace has been doing great! She's up to 13lbs 5oz and she is a little talker! God you have blessed me beyond measure and I can't stop thanking You!!
    image.jpg

image.jpg
    God Bless!!!

silver03, EricS and TSTRBOY2004 like this.
  35. silver03

Twitter @fbjshope. We just took fbjs (faith based job search) further into the digital world.

36. wagonsrumble

wagonsrumble Member

I know that this thread hasnt been used in a bit but I was just wondering if anyone in the Blaine area would like to start a church meet up at Eagle Brook in Blaine Saturday nights. Ive been going there since November and have connected with a group of ppl my age but it would be fun to connect with car guys too. Just a thought Even tho Im new to the site, I think it would be awesome to meet up with some car guys that are church goers and all that.

37. tangledupinblu

Hello my brothers and sisters! You are needed!!! My very good friend Tyler has had a tragic accident in his family and his wife is in the hospital in intensive care. So i am reaching out on their behalf.

Please listen to their story and pray for their family! And if you feel so inclined, visit their GoFundMe page and offer up a financial offering, a meal, or an encouraging word.

I could go on and on about how amazing they are and how focused they are on living a Kingdom lifestyle, but i'll let the stories from the news and their GFM page speak for them instead. What i will say is that they deserve EVERY single blessing that God provides them!

And please pray for the driver of the car that hit her. I hope and pray that God will touch her life through this situation!

We love you Tyler and Sophia!!

God bless!
    -Josh

News story:
    http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/stor...rls-critically-injured-in-st-paul-hit-and-run

GoFundMe page:
    http://www.gofundme.com/p33jfk#

38. wagonsrumble

wagonsrumble Member

Praying!! Ill pass it around to ppl I know too.

39. tangledupinblu

Thank you!

The update today from our friend Nicole said that they pulled the breathing tube out of her and she is breathing on her own again. Her swelling in her head has also gone down substantially! Sounds like she is acknowledging people talking to her with a "thumbs up" when they ask her questions!

Praise God!!!!!!! Keep the prayers coming tho please!

40. pbedroske

pbedroske Well-Known Member

Happy Good Friday! My daughter is being baptized on Easter Sunday!

Please pray for our friends that are confused or outright reject Jesus.

41. tangledupinblu

Happy Good Friday back at you! That is awesome!

I will definitely be praying for your friends and their families! :)

42. wagonsrumble

wagonsrumble Member

Same here. Ill be praying. I also have a couple friends that reject Jesus and havent asked about him, I would like to tell them but I know they wont really listen. If it comes up Ill talk about it but Im not really the kind of person that knows a lot of the bible by heart or close to it

43. tangledupinblu

No need! The best way to share Jesus with your friends isn't to quote the Bible or to tell them that they're sinners. The best way to share our Saviour with others is to let the Joy of God flow out of you at all times!

Let them wonder what it is that makes you so happy...let them wonder why you aren't knocked off of your feet by every difficulty in your life...let them wonder, and then when they come to you and ask "what is it about you? Why are you always so happy?" Then the door is open and you can tell them that Jesus is the reason why your life is so amazing! Jesus did away with your pain and sorrow. He died so that we could ALL live amazing lives and be overwhelmed by His Grace and Love.

An over abundance of Joy pouring out of us is how we share His good Word with the world!

God Bless and happy Easter/resurrection day!!!

44. tangledupinblu

@JeremyW
    How are things at church going? I think that i drove by it a couple of times!

You know, we have a day event going on June 27th in LaCrosse WI. Would love it if you could join us!!
    http://mnsubaru.com/threads/2015-laxcruise-saturday-june-27th.48738/

And man, 2 months without a bump...we're all slippin! God is good!!!

45. wagonsrumble

wagonsrumble Member

Yes we are slipping lol. What would you guys say to like a bible study type deal? Im not that good of a leader but just to get something going. Or something like a bible study. Idk what we would do but we could meet up somewhere or do something over skype if you guys have skype